- 418 046 777
- 418 046 777 00011
- FR 86 418046777
What personal data does Air Menuiserie collect and how?
Personal data relates to any information linked to a physical person, which can be directly or indirectly identified.
The personal data we can collect is the following:
- Identity: name, surname, company, email address, phone
- Computer data and digital activity: IP address, cookies, activity and connection login, follow-up of navigation on the website
- Tracking: postal address, postal code, city, country, location via the Internet connection
Our website is not specifically destined to minors and we do not deliberately collect any data regarding them. However, if you have a reason to believe that we have inadvertently collected data relative to minors, the minor’s legal representative can exercise the latter’s rights in his name and on his behalf at all times.
Where is my personal data transferred?
Air Menuiserie does not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
How long does Air Menuiserie conserve my personal data? In compliance with the GRDP, we process and keep your personal data for a duration of 13 months at least. We have the possibility to them as long as necessary, in order to achieve the objectives for which we have collected them, including in order to respect all legal requirements.
What are my rights?
In certain cases, you are entitled to certain rights regarding your personal data, under the data protection regulations.
- Request access and information to your personal data: this enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data which we have about you and to check that we process it in a legal way (under certain restrictions).
- Request correction and update: this enables you to demand correction of incomplete or incorrect data which we have, even though we can verify the accuracy of the new data which you will provide.
- Request deletion: under certain circumstances, this enables you to obtain deletion or removal of your personal data. However, this is not an absolute right, to the extent that we may have to keep your personal data for legal or legitimate reasons.
- Request limitation of processing: in certain cases, this enables you to obtain limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Request portability of data: this enables you to receive the personal data you have provided to Air Menuiserie in an organized format, frequently used and readable by a machine. This right only applies to automated information based on your consent or on the execution of a contract concluded with you.
- Oppose to the processing: this enables you to oppose to the processing of your personal data if Air Menuiserie has no legal basis to continue using it. You can also oppose when we use your personal data for commercial prospection. Air Menuiserie can nevertheless demonstrate that we have legal compelling reasons that justify that we continue processing your data.
How can I exercise my rights and/or contact Air Menuiserie for any question regarding data protection?
To exercise your rights or for all questions related to the processing of your data:
3 route de Plainville
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY